Kitchen cabinets full with necessities and you bored of opening your doors to get your most-used spices are signs that it is time for an improvement.
The wooden masala box has a classic look and is solidly constructed. It’s perfect for keeping up to six different kinds of spices or ingredients. The boxes are simply detachable for cleaning. In addition to keeping your spices organized, a wooden spice box looks nice on your counter.
This lovely addition will look great in your kitchen. It has both aesthetic and functional appeal.
You may safely use it with your spices and condiments because it hasn’t been polished.
Usage and Care
• Use a damp or dry cloth to wipe down the item when it’s dirty.
• Avoid soaking or washing it for an extended period of time.
• Don’t let your spice box sit in a sink full of water.
• Avoid letting it air dry since it may crack and warp.
• Dishwasher-safe dishes must be washed by hand only.
dia 9×9 depth 3.5 inches